Sheltering in place this past year has elevated the importance of the home and will reshape consumer conceptions and needs for years to come. Never has it been more important to understand home improvement consumers and how they are likely to evolve. The HIRI Product Purchase Tracking Study is a comprehensive, bi-annual survey of homeowners’ purchase behavior, characteristics, and attitudes related to home improvement, conducted since 1987.
Our webinar, presented in partnership with NAXION, a leading research/consulting agency, provides study highlights related to key marketing questions, such as:
- Which consumers to target — What does the home improvement consumer look like?
- What purchase channels to prioritize — How and where does this consumer shop?
- How to message — Are there attitudinal segments that can be leveraged?
- How to shape strategy by category — How do these dynamics differ by product category?
- How to plan future marketing decisions — What trends promise to shape the future?
- What is the impact of COVID — How have consumer behaviors changed this past year?