The Covid-19 pandemic fundamentally altered consumer shopping behavior — as well as the way retailers and brands run their businesses. Now, with the world returning to “normal,” it begs the question: are consumer behavior trends reverting back as well?
In this webinar, we take a deep dive into consumer and Pro data to understand this question. Through analysis of HIRI’s Contractor Study on Product Purchase Channel Preferences and TraQline’s online purchase rate data we uncovered 5 years of online marketplace trends for over 170 different product categories.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Retailer market share changes — online vs. brick
- Big Box, Amazon, & Wayfair
- Changes to online purchase rates by category
- Shopping behaviors such as:
- Shop online activity type
- Online cross shopping
- BOPIS (Buy Online, Pickup In-Store)
- Usage of mobile apps to make purchases