This custom research highlights the growth of smart home devices and solutions, including the increased value of technology, role of the home network and Wi-Fi solutions, and the impact of the pandemic on home improvements and second home ownership.
The research also highlights the distribution channels for these products and where growth will come from in the future.
- Growth of the Smart Home
- Value of connectivity
- Growth of connected devices
- Role of the home network and Wi-Fi
- Rise of DIY and Smart Home Solutions
- Security and safety devices
- Energy management devices
- Connected health devices
- DIY Tech and Home improvements
- Covid-19 impact on home improvements and 2nd home ownership
- Role of DIY and role of professional installed
- Channel Distribution: Smart Home
- Smart Home and Security Blurring
- Professional service providers: Security and HVAC