See the recording of our engaging webinar focused on key Home Improvement trends — A panel discussion with industry experts sharing both their data and perspective.
- Danny Lipford is the founder of Today’s Homeowner Media and the host of both the Today’s Homeowner TV and radio shows, now in its 25th year. Danny also owns Lipford Construction, a full-service remodeling — celebrating its 44th year. Danny will share perspectives from both the construction site as well as the homeowner.
- Dave King, Executive Director for the Home Improvement Research Institute (HIRI). Dave has spent the past 25 years in the strategy, research and advanced analytics space. The last 10 years has been focused solely on the home improvement industry. HIRI’s insights are hyper-focused on the contractor and homeowner trends most impactful to the home improvement industry.
- Eric Voyer, Eric Voyer is a Home Improvement industry veteran of 25+ years and is passionate about home improvement, consumer behavior, and marketing. As a VP of TraQline, his current role involves increasing customer value and bringing innovative new Consumer Insights products to the durable goods market.
Gain exclusive insight into the Home Improvement industry…
- Perspectives on the state of the industry
- U.S. Home Improvement trends and data:
- Retailer Purchases: online vs. in-store
- Product availability & most requested projects
- Consumer confidence to engage in HI remodel
- Home Improvement spend for 2023
- Brand Loyalty: consumers & pros